Evangelize - We exist to preach the Gospel. (Acts 1:8)
Discipleship - We exist to present every man and woman complete in Christ. (Colossians 1:28)
Teaching - We exist to teach sound and fundamental Bible doctrine. (2 Timothy 4:1-4)
Growth - We exist to plant churches where none exist. (Romans 15:20)
F - Faith in Christ
We are a Christ-centered church, believing in His shed blood for our sins. Our desire is to exalt the Lord Jesus Christ and to make Him known to the ends of the earth.
F - Family-Oriented
We are a family-centered church, believing that a church is only as strong as its family. Our goal is to establish the entire family in Christ.
B - Bible-Believing
We are a church that believes the Bible to be the Word of God. We concentrate on teaching the Bible, the whole Bible, and nothing but the Bible!
C - Caring
We are a caring church, concerned for every person in our community. Our desire is to help relieve the suffering of those who hurt by having a compassionate arm extended to all.
How to Be Saved
Our goal is for everyone to be saved from the wrath to come (hell) and that every person knows God in a personal way through faith in Jesus Christ. What must one do to be saved?
- Realize my personal need to know God.
- Admit to myself and to God that I am a sinner in need of salvation from my sins and from hell. (Read Romans 3:23, 6:23).
- Repent of my sins - I must feel a deep need to turn away from my evil ways and live the way God wants me to live. (Read Acts 2:37-40).
- Receive Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior.
- Believe that Christ died for my sins as payment in full and accept Him into my life as Savior and Lord. (Read Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12).
If you prayed to receive Christ as your savior, or have any questions, please call our church office at 562-695-3322 and let us know.
Thanksgiving Day Service
November 23rd at 10:00 am
Thanksgiving is a day our nation sets aside to give thanks to God for the grace He has bestowed upon us throughout the year. Start off that day right by joining us at church as we worship and praise the Lord for His many blessings. Services will be held in both Spanish and English. [NOTE: There will be NO November 22 mid-week services or programs.]
"Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name."
-- Psalm 100:4